MiniVAP - Compact, efficient, noiseless and easy to use. The heating and extraction occurs only when the user inhales by a method of heating under demand.
CONVECTION CORE: TASTE AND PURITY
The convection cores are built with insulated materials, to avoid heating the plant when there is no inhalation.
Heating and vaporization are free on demand, so heating only occurs when the user inhales. At that point, the hot air within the vaporizer is drawn over the plant or extract to generate the vapor, with convection-evaporation rates of 100% in hot air.
MiniVAP convection heating core
The core is built with a borosilicate glass air path, but the loading chamber is made of PTFE (Teflon®), providing the following advantages:
- It will not conduct or absorb heat easily, so the temperature in the loading chamber will not increase over time, only when you inhale.
- Odorless and tasteless to respect the original taste and aromas.
- Non-stick, keeping easy to clean or maintain.
Basically, the design was thought out to create a thermal barrier between the heater and the loading chamber, so:
- The passive heat does not cook the herbs between inhalations or when the device is switched on.
- The main advantage is to prolong the organoleptic properties (taste and aroma), which are more intense and long-lasting.
Durable design with a anodized aluminum case in silver or black colours.
The front LED shows the temperature setting.
Save energy mode and auto-off (each 10 minutes after the last inhalation).
Neutral materials (food grade).
Certified and tested for household use.
The Battery module powers the MiniVAP vaporizer up to 3 hours.
The modular MiniVAP vaporizer can be connected also to the charger with an Adapter (not included).
- Modular vaporizer with convection (Teflon Glass) heating
- Powered by Li-Ion battery
- Digital control with 4 temperature levels - Celcius (C) 190º | 205º | 220º | 235º C Farenheit (F) 375º | 400º | 430º | 455º F
- 1 MiniVAP vaporizer
- 1 Li-Ion Battery
- 1 Base + Charger (international)
- 1 Accessories Kit
- 1 Premium Bag
All the cores are compatible with the following accessories: MiniVAP baskets, MV Liquid Pads, MV Flexicone, Flexicone+ and Mouthpieces.
The MiniVAP baskets and the MV Liquid Pads must be installed in the MV Flexicone, Flexicone+and the Mouthpieces.
NOTE. The MiniVAP Loading Chamber Kit and MiniVAP Decarboxylation Kits are not compatible with the Glass Core and cannot be installed inside the loading chamber.