MiniVAP - Compact, efficient, noiseless and easy to use. The heating and extraction occurs only when the user inhales by a method of heating under demand.
CONVECTION-RADIATION CORE: HIGH INTENSITY
This heating core (also called Glass GC) was developed in 2014 following the launch of the MV Decaboxylation Kit in 2013.
Some customers and users suggested to make an all glass core. In this way, the loading chamber could withstand higher temperatures, increasing the decarboxylation process, especially with regard to: conduction/radiation heating.
MiniVAP convection-radiation heating core
The result was a new heating air-path made of borosilicate which:
- Is perfectly safe and complies with food grade materials.
- Combines the convection-conduction-radiation heating at the same time, since the heat conductivity of glass is much greater than it is for Teflon. The glass air-path extends up to the loading chamber subjecting the herbs to a continuous/passive source of heat.
- Provides a stronger extraction and more density.
Here are some tips to help you to use and maintain the Glass Core:
- Clean the glass core regularly, especially to avoid vapor condensation on the walls of the loading chamber.
- Conduction/radiation heating increases decarboxylation of some active ingredients, so the effects might vary from a ‘cooked effect’.
Durable design with a anodized aluminum case in silver or black colours.
The front LED shows the temperature setting.
Save energy mode and auto-off (each 10 minutes after the last inhalation).
Neutral materials (food grade).
Certified and tested for household use.
The Battery module powers the MiniVAP vaporizer up to 3 hours.
The modular MiniVAP vaporizer can be connected also to the charger with an Adapter (not included).
- Modular vaporizer with convection-radiation (Glass) heating
- Powered by Li-Ion battery
- Digital control with 4 temperature levels - Celcius (C) 190º | 205º | 220º | 235º C Farenheit (F) 375º | 400º | 430º | 455º F
- 1 MiniVAP vaporizer
- 1 Li-Ion Battery
- 1 Base + Charger (international)
- 1 Accessories Kit
- 1 Premium Bag
All the cores are compatible with the following accessories: MiniVAP baskets, MV Liquid Pads, MV Flexicone, Flexicone+ and Mouthpieces.
The MiniVAP baskets and the MV Liquid Pads must be installed in the MV Flexicone, Flexicone+and the Mouthpieces.
NOTE. The MiniVAP Loading Chamber Kit and MiniVAP Decarboxylation Kits are not compatible with the Glass Core and cannot be installed inside the loading chamber.